Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some choques to share

Ok, I will try once again to contribute to the blog. The other time, I was writing ABOOT thanksgiving and mid-autumn festival, it didn't get to be posted in the end. =(

So I just got back to Costa Rica after our W.O.O. conference! And I got some "choques" to share while crossing the boarder.

At the Pana side of the boarder, they picked 4 people (PEOPLE!) out of the whole bus to enter a private room. And guess what, they picked Gato and Me to be 2 of them. So Gato was first. they had to close the door, in private, and for 5 mins was alone.

And then it was my turn...I went in, they saw my bags, and opened my zip. They found my name tag from MAX conference. The guy was staring at it for 15 seconds, inspecting it...then asked me "qué es?". I was like..."Es mi nombre". It felt like it was the most dangerous weapon I had. But i really appreciated it, because he was ensuring the safety of all the passengers on the bus.

Then came my main zip, he saw my laptop.

He pointed at it, and asked me...after 10 seconds. "Qué es?". I then calmly said "se llama una computadora".

I think that pela'o made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home